- Registered participants to attend the Patna Marathon Health & Wellness Expo on 14th or 15th December 2018 before the Race Day.
- Patna Half Marathon 2018 Expo Venue would be Gandhi Maidan. Registered participants would enter from Gate 10 to collect their goodies.
- Each Participant would be given a Bag, Patna Half Marathon T-Shirt, and a Running Bib. The running Bib for timed runners of 21.1km and 10km categories would have RFID chips to register timings.
- Race Day would have warm ups with Zumba dances and de-stressing arrangements with DJ music, dancing and entertainment.
- Route would have multiple entertainment zones to encourage the runners like police bands, skits on stages promoting social causes, musical entertainment areas.
- Adequate water drinking stations would be present throughout the route. Visible route signages and on route volunteers to provide assistance.
- Medical facilities to be on the venue and dispersed on the route with doctors and physios on standby to help anyone in need.
- Attractive Finisher’s medals would be given to all the finishers in all the race categories who finish the race.